2010/01/20

self portrait


I have no idea why my narcissism drowning so fast these days. I rarely take a pic of mine. I just shoot at anything except my body and my face. I want my narcissism back~~~~~. After having a long absence not to visit any theaters I finally managed to watch Sherlock Holmes. Yeah I know it's sounds lame, blame the weather for making a person like me prefer just to stay at home enjoying the superb chilly air :)

I always wondering why people-specifically woman-think that Jude Law is handsome. After I watch him playing in Sherlock Holmes I can finally say he's damn hot!

Or maybe because he's playing a character that make me fall in love with(ooh such an alibi :p). Watson you're damn hot! Okay I already say it twice, now here come the thrice. WATSON YOU'RE HOT!!


7 comments:

  1. hmm.. actually, you won't say so if you read the novel. wkwk.. watson in the novel is pictured as this chubby and shy guy who is only a follower of Holmes. o_O poor him :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i do agree that jude law is hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha thank God I nvr read the novel :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. err.. actually, you can't say thank God since the novel is so much better than the movie [talking about Holmes' character and strategy]

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooooo...actually I prefer not to read detective novel, too much flashback :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ckckck.. novel detektif pertama yang gw baca tu sherlock holmes lho. and i was so in love with it. and i refused to read any other detective novel :P [sbnernya males karna alesan too much flashback yg loe bilang sih]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!