2010/01/21

it begins with one


My friend said, 'wow, different shoes every day..' I replied, 'actually I only have two pair of shoes, black and white, that's more than enough to all of my work suits.' Then he said, 'but the white one you're wearing is yawning.' I answered quickly, 'then it's time to buy another one'. And he laughed. I have two options for my upcoming shoes, nude shoes or white shoes. It's hard to chose between those two but let's just see what's good in the store :)
Honoring Earth Day every 22th of the month, Starbucks give a 1/2 price if you bring your own tumbler. Let's see tomorrow if it's valid to frappuccino as well then maybe I'll come and bring my own tumbler, hehehe.


3 comments:

  1. asek asek thanks for the info fan! :D

    the snakeskin shoes belongs to the nude or the white group? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you're welcome :)
    ntar sore gw mau ke PI ato GI nge-bucks sekalian jalan2, it's friday beibiii :p
    snakeskin? I think I got another option...I let you know once I got the picture :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!