2010/01/08

further reduction


Zara further reduction, starts now until 10 Jan 2010. Need I say more?


Others stores that I found interesting (and of course on SALE :p) is Marks and Spencer. I bought red waist slim belt that I've been craving since December. Okayyyy December is just only eight days before today, but when I say I need it then I bought it. Simple, easy, and crashing money :)


From twitter I also known that Centro Plasa Semanggi is also on SALE. 'Everything' is below IDR 100k. But since I can see the traffic clearly from the window in The Plaza definitely won't go there. I was wondering does Centro HOT SALE also happen in MOI Kelapa Gading? Let see it on Saturday, I'll ask my bf to go there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!