2010/01/07

lack of money resistance


For me Bandung is the city where you have to hold your wallet very tight. The food, the factory outlet, Rumah Mode (a must!), and many more. Sorry to postpone this post about Bandung, but I've never got much time to upload these since holiday are officially over :(
Let's the story begins...
We're heading to Bandung on Saturday noon, arrive around 4pm, and sadly rain started to pouring down and unavoidable traffic happened. First shopping stop to The Secret, kinda big but I think the items there are ordinary, nothing special about the price.

Kored are too hungry so he decided to eat siomay at The Secret.

Then off to Bebek Van Java for dinner, yeay! OISHI! And it'll save you a lot if you choose the package with one full kremes duck. If you love to eat duck, I'm sure you'll end up begging for another duck :p I didn't take the picture of the duck but Kored did. But he's way too busy to uploaded those photos :)
Next destination: Rumah Mode. Got two items from Rumah Mode, a black halter gown and cream blazer, happy happy happy. Then off to Paris Van Java.

The weather was cold that night, maybe because it's rainy, and blame my stupidity for only bring white thin blazer, not thick jacket :( Stay at Kored's house, look at his cat! Pretty much like Garfield; fat and lazy, hahaha.

The next day we're off to church (forgot the name), then early-lunch at Mie Rica. Yummy yummy.


Because this is the last day we're in Bandung, time to taste another special beverage: Yogurt Cisangkuy.


Looking at these photos makes me wants to eat, arrrrrgg. Back to the main story. Before kissing Bandung goodbye, I bought Primarasa cheese stick (photo was already uploaded in the prev post) and Evita Klappertaart, okay sorry if I write the name incorrect, what I know is the Klappertaart are damn good :D IDR 10k for each mini Klappertaart, or you can buy the large one for IDR 40k.


To be honest I always want to go to bandong for more than 2days. I want to eat ALL of the FOOD I like in this city and having fun with my friends. When will I got the chance?


3 comments:

  1. mi rica.. =P~ makanan wajib tu klo k bdg :P [kmrn2 ini tiap kali gw k bdg, makan siang brg tmen gw pasti mkn mi rica.. hihi] gerejanya katedral kalii.. paling dket sm mi rica :P

    evieta tu paling enak klaapertaart originalnya lho. duuhh.. jd ga sabar bwt ke bdg minggu dpn *sok-sok mo bikin loe ngiri* pas weekdays, jd ga macet bdgnya [hopefully]. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. arg nitip klaapertaart!! yg original 2 yah! :)
    bukan katedral nez, ini gereja yg deket rumah kored....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOo.. laurensius ya brarti.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!