2010/01/18

a dream almost came true


I really want to go to Europe. I almost got a chance to fulfill my dream but two main reasons made me stop without even start a single step. Lack of money and the super low temperature. Take an example in my office; when it’s raining outside, I’m starting to freeze. I have a low body temperature so every half an hour I’m going to the rest room just to get warm. And you can imagine a person like me walking around in Europe when the temperature is lower than zero Celsius. No no no. I don’t want to imagine the way that my bone will curse me at that time. And about money, I just invest almost all of my savings into something that can’t be taken for the whole year. Bye bye Europe…I’m gonna find a better chance to come and see you. Wow I just made an unbreakable vow :)

Wish list: leather jacket. Fashionable, chic and independent coz it can give me warm *without my boy’s presence I’ll be just fine :p*

img src: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!