2010/01/12

essential things


There are some things that I can't live without; sunblock, eye cream, comb, Makarizo hair recovery, hand cream and soft lens.

The picture above doesn't represent all of the beauty products I use every day. I can say 9 items above are the essential one. From left to right: hair roll to roll my bang, Makarizo hair recovery to prevent split end, Raspberry Root cream from The Face Shop-I use it as a night cream for my face, Estebel eye gel-for my puffy eyes, The Body Shop Seaweed Sunblock SPF 15, RENU & soft lens case, The Face Shop hand cream and The Body Shop wood comb.
I always open for any beauty product that have a good review. That's why I have several items that keeps changing after they expired or have been used up. But I also stick to some products that have proven its quality and not pricy such as Makarizo hair recovery, Clinique soap bar and The Face Shop Dewy Flower peeling gel.
They're irreplaceable :)

clinique pic from Macys, TFS from kapanlagi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!