2010/01/25

late Friday post

It's raining abundantly outside. I always scared when the rain pouring down heavily in Jakarta. This city will never be free from flood. Even a drizzle can make a huge traffic jam caused by many flooded area. Enough about a never ending fear. Let's just talking about happiness. I still remember how happy I am at the last Friday. Photo session in the morning with software group.

Coffee break on the evening with mbak Vina and mbak Nurina at Starbucks, with a half price *yes yes yes*. An hour later back to the Starbucks to accompany Jenny and Silvi satisfying their desire not to miss this big disc at Starbucks :)

Then it's time for girls nite out. Sorry for the exaggerating phrase but I'm just too excited to tell you how good last Friday has been.

Silvi, Jenny and I went to Grand Indonesia and I ended up buying a pair of light brown shoes. This shoes is a successful replacement for my broken shoes. I'm broke but I'm happy :)



2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!