2010/01/26

fitter and healthier


I just found a great web, a must visit web to helps you decide and compare one beauty product to another before you buy it. Visit Cosmetic Safety Database by Environmental Working Group here. I can't stop visiting the web periodically every time I remember a beauty product I have used :) So far my fave brand, Clinique ranked 4 until 5 - means moderate hazard, fiuhh thank God.
I want to burn my fat, 2kgs perhaps. Step one is try to have more activities, step two try to change the food into oat or whole wheat or anything that contains less fat, and step three is lessen the amount of food that goes through my mouth which is the hardest thing to do *sigh*.
Just bought these from SOGO:

Instead of eating floss bread from bread talk I choose this. I hope the soy milk can lessen the fat :)

I love my long hair but sometimes I feel tired with it. I guess I need a hair cut soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!