2009/09/07

simple or effortless? you decide :p

I could be very sloppy. That makes me loves simple style. Okayyyy you can called it effortless. But I know complexity can also be lovely too. What is effortless in my terms?

# When you’re goin to Singapore for 8 days, you have no option but bring your light clothes and dresses. Actually I love to wear bracelet, hair accessories, but well limited baggage force me not to bring any of it.


-These style are quite comfortable for me, t-shirt*shorts*sandals-esp. when you’re in the hot weather like s’pore.-

# Party or wedding reception is the appropriate time to dress up a little bit. Much still okay though. But sometimes I keep up that simple style to those occasions. And regret comes after that *sigh*.
-I think it’ll be better if I use more bracelets, or use stocking, or anything that makes me looked less plain-
-Okay this one is better coz I use headband. But I think if I use belt in the dress it’ll looked much nicer-

Sadly I don’t have picture showing me fully dressed up. Either I always forget or don’t have a chance or forgot to bring my digicam *sigh*.
I’ll upload it later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!