2009/09/03

Living things called puppies :)

Hi all!
Berhubung blogging spirit gw lg on fire, it's time to share about anything special in my life with all of you...And this time I choose my sista mini pom.
My sist has 3 mini pom, 1 male and the rest are female.
They are cute, for sure. And love to be spoiled most of the time, hate to be inside the doghouse, so if you put them inside, they'll bark loudly and endlessly until you let them out *sigh*.
But once again, undeniable, they're realllly reaaaaally cute :D :D :D

This is creamy:



And this is chessy:


Maybe bcos I like white, so I prefer chessy among others. Long life cheesy! :)

2 comments:

  1. kyaaaa lucu banget faaannn.. >_<

    tmen gw jg ada yg melihara mini pom, tapi gonggongannya itu lho yang gw ga tahan, melengking banget.. ganggu =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. ember nez! klo dia uda gonggong tuh rasanya pengen gw kurung dlm kamar biar ga berisik :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!