2009/09/04

.dresses.

I think every woman in this world have a passion for fashion. Now it's up to us how to control the passion. Some of us are supported by enough income to fulfill their wardrobe with great and branded fashion, while some of us don't. Years ago I think branded things equals to big amount of money spent equals to very fashionable person. But then I realize, and I think many of you agree that branded things equals to big amount of money spent but not always equals to very fashionable person.
I'm totally agree with "it's not what you wear, but how you wear it". I also agree with "price defines the quality". But not every piece of things you'd like to buy must have high quality. If you want to wear it few times, then quality comes next after the price. If you think you'll wear time most of the time, then quality comes first!
Bcoz I live in Indonesia, quality comes next after the price refers to Mangga Dua's stuff. I love Mangga Dua. Lotssss. And the good price makes me love it more :) Since I was kid, I often buy clothes from Mangga Dua. And none of it last until now. Most of it get hairy after you wash it 3-4 times (in Indonesia you can just say berbulu, keluar serabut2nya, in English what to say??), get loose easily, the colour fades easily, but once again it's quite cheap! I couldn't expect more :p

I bought this dress from Mangga Dua. Nice, right?

A little tips for you, wash your favorite clothes with the right detergent. I always use SILKY from Unilever to wash my fave dress, tops, and underwear. It makes the fabric less hairy so your fave clothes always looks new, never crumpled, and the scent it's nice.
If you wear the clothes only for a while, you can put the clothes in the bucket, fill it with water (until your clothes covered with water), pour the silky (a little is more than enough, read the directions :p), mix it for a moment, leave it for 1 hour, and ta da....rinse it 2-3 times, and you'll done.

SILKY makes my wash routine easier. You don't have to rub the clothes except your clothes is too dirty. Just leave the clothes with water and SILKY for an hour, rinse and done :D

And when Mangga Dua couldn't satisfy me with their dresses, I look for it in the mall. I think Forever 21 is quite good. Here's my fave:


Forever21 is far cheaper in Singapore. I don't know in another country :) The difference approximately IDR 100.000. Quite big, huh?

3 comments:

  1. fan.. dress forever 21 yg atas baguuuss.. :D:D

    eh centil loe sok2 pake bhs inggris *dan gw baru nyadar* di blog loe
    gw akan tetep comment dalam bahasa indonesia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huahahaha...bukannya sok, tp mo bljr pk bhs inggris biar lbh lancarr *amiiin*
    meskipun sulit menjadikan grammar gw se-ciamik elo nez :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. huaaa.. kata siapa grammar gw ciamik ==" ntar diktawain massa lho o_O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!