2009/09/07

.copycat.


Hello everyone....
I didn't born in country that use English as a national language. I'm sorry if my english grammar is oh so bad. Forgive my laziness not to learn english well at school. My bad :p
But practice makes perfect right? :)
Back to the topic.
We all know being a total copycat is very very very BAD.
Total copycat in my dictionary means you copy someone style from head to toe, and almost someone's stuff you have the exact same thing or close to 95%.
So I keep on telling myself that if I like someone's dress or someone's style, or someone's stuff, I have to match it with my personality. Everybody loves to be a TRENDSETTER. But I think if someone COPYCAT their style most of the time and even copycat their habits, it's horrible and totally annoying.
Well at the beginning knowing yourself is the most important. If you think somethin looked awesome for someone, well it doesn't always look good on you.
My own rules for tryin not to be a total copycat:
1. If you love someone's bag, try searchin on the web another bag with almost the exact criteria, then you'll find out there's more lovely bag out there but not the precise one. And maybe with the lower price :)
2. Do you think their stuff or style will looked good on you? Thank God if you have a model's body then you don't have to be worried. But if not, ...think thrice.
3. Do you think you'll be comfy to use or to wear it? Coz if you don't, means it doesn't looked good on you.
Ex: high heels. Not everyone's blessed by the capability to feel comfy using high heels as their everyday-everywhere shoes.
Always praying that I'll never break these rules. *amen*

***interruption***
Oh I found her dress is really nice....suit her very well...her body is perfect for the dress though :p

source: http://alicepoint.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. "1. If you love someone's bag, try searchin on the web another bag with almost the exact criteria, then you'll find out there's more lovely bag out there but not the precise one. And maybe with the lower price :)"

    >> loe banget sih fan.. cari yg murah.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
    emang susa yah punya temen yg paham betul sifat temennya :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!