2010/10/29

subjective theory of a pants


If someone asks me why most of the time I wear skirt to the office, I have three reasons why. First, it's easier to iron and wash a skirt rather than a trousers. Second is I forgot to zipped up to 80% and the last is because I looked better using a skirt *thanks to God who gives me such a legs!* And this time I found another additional reasons why I don't like wearing trousers, it's because of every trousers I wore, it always loosen after 1 hour of usage. I have no idea why all types of the fabric is such a lame. I need to invest for nice belt along with the purchase of pants. OK this is not an alibi to add more stuff to the shopping list, it's a fact for me babe. So sad but true :p





Last week I had a nice lunch with my fam at Angke Kelapa Gading. Dear God, I wish the moment could come more often :)

2 comments:

  1. huahahaha.. gw jg mengalami hal yg sama. gw rasa kalo bwt gw sih jawabannya ada di struktur pantat-pinggul gw yg lebih kecil drpd org2 kbanyakan =.= [apalagi dibandingkan dengan lingkar pinggang =))]

    sering diprotes ama bokap gw gr2 clana melorot semua, tp sayangnya clana cewe ga semuanya ada tempat bwt iket pinggang, jd ya gitu dhee.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when a woman has legs as good as yours it would be a crime to wear pants, or even tights. Short skirts and bare legs are definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!