2010/10/18

Pagi Sore Padang Restaurant, Rawamangun


The LAN connection in Hyatt is pretty lame, I couldn't check the office mail therefore I ended up updating the blog :p Last Friday I was going to Pagi Sore, Padang Restaurant in Rawamangun after a long and tiring meeting in Pulo Gadung. The result of not having Padang menu for a month resulted in lunch part 2 with additional rice and chicken curry. Fatty but yummy, hehehe.

I know I should drink mineral water or hot tea to get rid of those fat, but I chose Raspberry juice instead. And after I got back to the office, I add another Starbucks Frappuccino to my belly. Oh holy Lord, please give me a brief on how to make the butt and cheek fatter. After so much fat gets in, I was surprised that the cheek stay still. How can I make it chubbier?!?!
See the photo below, it shows how bad the fat distribution to the cheek, hix.

But on this pics my cheeks looked okay *compliment to myself :p*.

Have a great weekdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!