2010/10/08

headache please don't come along


I really wish I am the person who needs only 6-7 hrs of sleep. This week was quite a bomby week since I never get adequate sleep and so I feel headache most of the time. I think end of quarter had past since last week, but it's oh so crystal clear that the work load is still enormous. Thank God my social life is still on the right track and the family is really supportive.

That's the result of not having enough me time at home. My bf said he likes me if I'm a bit chubbier, so everything is still under control :) But if I catch him starring at a thin or skinny girl he must ready for a punch then, ahahhahaa. Well up until now he never did that. Mostly he always show me a girl with mid-size body AND have height around 170 cms. Tall girl will always get the eyes upon her right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!