2010/10/14

Rock On the House of Mozaru!


Having an office that is located above the shopping mall can sometimes lead to happiness and lavish lifestyle. As a tenant in The Plaza Office, my company gets some privilege to purchase food and beverages with special disc. All I need to do is just showing the ID badge. One of the food restaurant in 5th floor, Zenbu, give 50% disc to my company until Oct 15th, 2010. So the result is my friend and I, as well as the rest of IBM-ers keep back and forth going there for lunch and dinner. I even ask my uni friends to held a small reunion there. So happy they find my badge useful :D






The ambience of Zenbu's restaurant is pretty good if you are looking for a cozy place to hang out or having a chit chat. Zenbu's popular meal that you need to try is their Mozaru. I suggest you to order the Mozaru with dynamite topping on it. The chili's taste is not too hot but so yummy. And you need to order Salmon Bacon as well, damn delicious!
Our quick reunion ended up at Starbucks, when Helen finally come after 2 hrs and a half wasting her time moving around South Jakarta. Thumbs up for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!