2010/10/05

Spooky Halloween is about to come


One of the cheese cake outlet at Plaza Indonesia is welcoming the Halloween month with a very creative cakes.





It's a coincidence that Silvi, Balgies and I found the decorative cakes on our way to buy Jenny's birthday cake. Way to go Miki Ojisan!
As I promised yesterday, here is Jenny's bday cake.


Not the Halloween thing that I'm afraid of. I am really afraid of facing end of this year. I know I should not worrying about future too much, but I really didn't have a clue about what social and work life that I'll going through for the next 5 years ahead. I only have a rough sketch. I need a distinct one.

1 comment:

  1. thanks yoo.. Saking surprised-nya narsis g sampe hilang n lupa buat foto2 hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!