2009/12/09

santa please grant my wish list


I always think a fab clutch is a great fashion accessory. And I don't know why I always wear the very similar colour shoes and clutch at the same time. I have a pair of nude shoes, and I have a nude clutch. I have a pair of gold shoes, and my friend gave me a gold clutch on my 22nd bday. Now I need a black clutch coz my sis gave me a black shoes. Why I always have a perfect reason to buy something????? arggg T.T



from top: Jimmy Choo, Mango, Charles&Keith, Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

  1. oOo.. pantes kmrn nyari2 clutch item.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..iya...tp untung lo menyelamatkan gw dari jeratan hutang! hahaaha
    pdhl klo mau hemat bisa aja black heelsnya ga usa dimatchingin sm clutch, cari clucth yg match sm baju ajah..
    tapi yah cewe...ada aja alesannyaaaa :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha cewe 'normal' huahhahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. sialan.. gw normal taukk.. cuma gw realistis. ga punya duit ya ga beli :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!