2009/12/21

hang out

Finally I met Inez with her half-curly hair @ Grand Indonesia. I love her front curl but I don't know why her back hair is straight :D Friday, Dec 18th 2009 was the first day of Gramedia SALE, 30% off all items. And GI was very crowded. Just take a glance at the queue in front of the cashier is enough to make me gave up and buy nothing in Gramedia. But I was having a very fun Friday :)
Meeting Inez, late lunch at Coffee Bean, dinner at Kowloon in Kelapa Gading. I can hear some explosions from the dragon in my stomach, said it was loaded. And the result, I gain one more kilo, damn!



2 comments:

  1. it's not half-curly.. it's wavy.. :)) and about the backside, you know the alibi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and I still insist on saying it's half-curly
    hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!