2009/12/16

another saturday nite


Every week, from one wedding reception to another one. Actually it's kinda boring to attend wedding reception if you're not too close with some of the people invited to the reception. But what can you do if you have to accompany your bf or your parents?
Anyway the caramel below was damn delicious! I love caramel!



If only I can shoot more pic from Kempinski :p A lot of work needs to be done this week. Almost got a headache, but well time is running out so I better finish it all before having a fantastic weekend and sale this Friday! Can't wait to see you, nez! hahahaha :)


1 comment:

  1. hihiiyy.. dress barunya dpake lhoo :D:D

    yeaayy me too can't wait to see you [and the sale :P]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!