2009/12/09

MAP Fashion Sale


Yesterday I was attending MAP Fashion Sale @ Sampoerna Strategic Square. My bf's previous office is @ SSS so I can imagine the lobby room that MAP used to held this bazaar.
I was surprised by the fact they design the lobby room quite convenient to shop. But in lunch time crowd can't be avoided, so it'll be better for you to go there when the bazaar is open at 10am or after 2pm. Means you don't have to wait for queuing at the fitting room or at the cashier.
I tried Steve Madden shoes and I was surprise that the shoes are light in weight and the models are really nice and attractive.
Some of the SM shoes I remember available in the bazaar:
It's not too late to go the bazaar, still held until Dec 17th, 2009, open Mon to Fri. Happy shopping :)

4 comments:

  1. lhoo.. si wawan tdnya kntrnya dsitu?? oh andaiii dia masi dsitu.. pasti loe pngen nitip2 deh =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan nitip si, tp minta ditemenin blanja n minta dibayarin juga!
    hahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha.. nitip kan sama aja dbayarin fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha klo gw ngmg ke wawan nitip means gw ganti bbrp waktu sesudahnya...klo minta dibyrin si biasanya gw ngmg, 'beliin yah!' hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!