2009/12/30

life these days


My activities for these 2 weeks was both pleasing and tiring. After playing bowling on Dec 21st 2009, my body screaming for rest two days later. Plus on the Dec 23rd I was helping the mbak Vina to bought some goodies as the prize for games and winners on the Software Event on Dec 29th in Grand Indonesia. And looking for goodies was not easy at all. I already exchange the high heels with flats but still my whole body feels so much in pain when I'm walking.

As a result, Dec 24th I was working from home. I walk like a grandma. So slow, felt my bone rubbing each other... Thanks God I feel much better on Xmas day. Went away to Bogor with my bf family to celebrate Xmas. Then on 26th kissing Jakarta goodbye, welcoming Bandung :)
One snack I couldn't resist from Bandung, Primarasa cheese stick:

Back to Jakarta on 27th, went to Central Park until late night. Monday, Dec 28th was a busy day, preparing the accessories and decoration for SW Event tomorrow. And after having a great day on Dec 29th, I feel so tired, and happy, and restless :D
Sadly I forgot to bring digicam so I don't have any photos to share with you, but I already pursue mas Beta who documenting this event :) Can't wait to see the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!