2009/10/22

Malaysia in two days

Mood for blogging is quite high, I think I'll post several things, hope you can enjoy it :)
Pictures below are taken on my trip to KL from SG, this one when I'm on the Grassland Express, I'm using bus from SG to KL coz it's lot cheaper, around 30sgd...The bus is cozy though for about 6 hours drive...


MRT on KL, near Times Square, around pm, after working hour, I think the crowd it's just the same like queueing using Transjakarta in Jakarta, and that's not good...


On our way to KLCC...


Boost Juice! How I really love it!


Twin Towers at night, so beautiful, right?



In front of Pavilion Mall :)


Inside the Pavilion:


On the street, pretty much like Jakarta...


but this one, you'll never see this sign unless in Malaysia :D
btw I don't get what's the meaning of 'selekoh berbahaya'...


Roller coaster inside Times Square, KL:

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!