2009/10/29

louboutin


Every woman deserves at least a pair of great shoes. Source of quote? Me, myself and I, hehehe. *kata inez itu kata2 dr film, hihihi, gpp deh ya gw modif dari good jadi great shoes :p* When you wear a very usual clothes, just wear a very nice shoes *high heels maybe?* and welcome to the chic club! Right now I'm having 2 very best high heels, around 9cms tall, and still I'm still thinking of having another one and one and one *slap*
Oh woman you're never get satisfied of shoes!!
And here I am now, thinking about louboutin shoes. Googling and browsing it. *sigh*
As far as I know this is the most popular louboutin:


Okaayyy let's just be honest.....I'm not the kind of girl who's able to use high heels as a daily wear shoes..it's kinda tiring to stand up and walk in a 9cms heels for more than 2hours.
So I prefer this one:

Do I deserve just one pair of a black cathay louboutin? *tuink tuink*

img src: louboutinstore.com

2 comments:

  1. "Every woman deserves at least a pair of good shoes" itu kata-kata kakaknya Dao Ming Shi/Domyoji Tsukasa/Goo JunPyo, tauukk.. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...gw ga inget sama sekali *ketauan klo ntn film liatin muka pemain yg ganteng doang, kata2nya ga di-notice, hihihi*, tiba2 kepikiran aja ttg sepatu, ok gw revisi postnya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!