2010/09/19

new haircut doesn't look that bad weeks after


What a lazy Sunday noon I had. Sleeping past midnite yesterday, waking up too early at 5 am, then fall a sleep again. A bit too lazy but that's one of the top list to be missed when you're working from Mon to Fri. Yesterday I was attending my bf's friend weeding, and what a surprise I met Livia there. Here's come some pics, with my 'new' hair shown clearly. I consider it as new because I'm not used to it until now *sigh*. Still miss my long hair though :(




My obsession to get this hair grow faster is quite weird, after shampooing, I use either hair mask or hair spa for 5 mins then use the conditioner. I really hope this method somehow will work out. God grants my wish please, thanks :)


2 comments:

  1. so many more beautiful decor.. why did we choose 'pemandangan bapak2 lagi gendong anak' as background??
    ..anyhow, your new hair is just as lovely, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaa...the most important thing is us in the pic, the rest is so unimportant, rite babe? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!