2010/09/14

Bandung breeze, I'm in love!


Going to Bandung is not only about shopping, but also about their food that makes a human like me can't stop eating every hour. Every time we're moving to a new place, I always looking for food, then eat, and eat. How many crunches do I need to take to make those fat go away?? Hellpppp...
OK let us forget about those demn fat, let's reminiscing the food :)
First stop, Rumah Stroberi!


Then late lunch at Ayam Goreng Brebes; the service was bad at that time, no idea why, but it's disappointing.


Please welcome my fave food! Wedang Ronde Jahe!

I need to pray for not dreaming about this satay from Maulana Yusuf, so yummy!

On the next day going to SuMur, Susu Murni, hehehe.


I need to divide this trip into two post, too many pics been uploaded, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!