2010/09/30

Koiki at Plaza Indonesia


I'm sorry if the pics uploaded to this blog was facing quite a lame delay, mostly because of I was too picky to chose what to upload today and the day after and so on. I'm trying to do regular posting, and somehow I believe all the lovely readers out there would like to visit a blog that mostly has a routine posting schedule.
The PC at home was broken 2-3 months ago, so it's quite hard to stick to regular posting without any PC available. Blackberry was having a pretty lame connection speed. I hate waiting plus XL signal is embarrassing to be talked about, but anyway I'm hoping you guys feel excited every time you visit the blog *wishing upon a star* :).
The salmon skin sushi at Koiki, Plaza Indonesia wasn't too tasty but sure pricey.

The noodle *damn I forgot the name, but I remember the taste clearly :p* was ooookaaayyy *read: standard*, and once again, pricey.


Both the noodle and sushi are around IDR 60-70K. The good thing about Koiki is the ambience. You can sit there for hours in such a nice place and there'll be no waiters standing and staring and you waiting for the next order. Plus the ocha can be refilled for free. Hope this helps everyone who'd like to read a review about Koiki first before ended up having meal there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!