2010/05/14

rainy day makes a heart softer and somehow harder


Just spent Friday nite by watching Robin Hood. Quite a romantic film but still has a beauty war inside it. I guess it's somewhat true that watching a romantic movie can make you longing for 'at least' a romantic moment with people we loved.
But I began to make myself a rational one by acting like I don't even care about it when someone I loved was going abroad. Knowing that he'll back soon make me feels like I'm really okay without his presence for a period of time. But if you say like more than 3 months, oh oh, I'm in trouble :p

Both of it are from him. The book was inspired by Diana Rikasari who published the book couple of days ago in her blog. I'm going to take a look at some blogs now, while waiting for the traffic to be more cooperative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!