2010/05/10

investment policy and tricks


I really want to know how to play with stock and their 'friends'. It's always changing and full of analytical observations. In my college year I was trying to bought some stocks and USD to be played with, but end up with failure. At that time I kept telling myself to stop playing with those thing. But as time goes by, I managed to learn little by little. Number 1 and the most important rule is don't be to greedy. Next step is keep yourself updated by political news happens in international, esp. in America and in the local. When Sri Mulyani, Indonesia Finance Minister resign, the currency rate and stock are fluctuating.

See diagram above? The rate is increasing for sure. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!