2010/05/22

nice skirt for work


It's kinda boring using black pencil skirt for work. I searched through my external HD and found some lovely skirts but forgot from website I took those pics.


I only can remember that the last skirt was the one I told my bf to bought in H&M Germany but he bought me a leather jacket instead of that gorgeous skirt. I already told him that there's no H&M store in Indonesia or Singapore, why can't he just bought me? I haven't found any similar skirt as beautiful as it. Arg. Anyway I should thank God at least he bought me something, hahaha :p.

2 comments:

  1. fany i love the pink skirt, apalagi kl elo yg pake pasti cocok deh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe thx ryl, I'm about to ask my mom made the skirt. but first I need to find the proper fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!