2010/05/08

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare


Everyone has a problem. My biggest problems atm are laziness and intention to purchase new fashion stuffs. It's just ironic to spend the money on new fashion stuff when you're wardrobe are already full loaded. And at this 'young' age I feel guilty for not learning new knowledge like I used to do in my college year. I've got so many resolutions when facing 2010, and hellooo it's May now! !@$!%@&%!*^*&!



Yup, my hair is messy but I'm so happy for having a thinner hair after got my hair cut 2 weeks ago. Really suitable for Jakarta's hot and nasty weather.
Anyway that is my first real one shoulder tee! Bought it at Mango from last year :p Oh one shoulder is also a problem for me. I have no idea why I love one shoulder dress and tees more than anything. It's just. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . lovely :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!