2010/06/18

hit me, or do anything harder


The weather is bad these days. And sadly my heart and mind are as bad as the weather. I am so sorry for everyone that think my words is harsh, my attitude is demn sucks, and my body language is inappropriate.
I'm not in a good mood this week. Work stress, social life stress, and anything that involves another people is freaking me out.
I'm the kind of person that said something honest with brutality. If I don't like you. I will let you know that I don't. And the bad thing is I expect people will do the same thing if they didn't like me.
But hey, in real world, you CAN NOT expect people to do what you want to. This is the time when I feel like I MUST wearing a MASK in front of everyone.
Pretending to be nice, to be quiet, to be polite, to always smile.
People love *pretending to be* nice person. They don't care what's in the inside.
If the world wants nice people, hell yeah I'll be nice.
I mean I will wearing nice MASK.
It's time to recover ASAP.
Not gonna shed any single tear.
Oh can I?
I'm not sure.
But let's just give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!