2010/06/29

food festival in my stomach


Sorry for lame update :( I was demn busy watching the world cup play and neglecting all things that isn't related to football, sleep, and going round the mall, hehehe. Please welcome the food festival post that you're about to see in several post today:)

First, Kenny Roger Roasters macaroni cheese.


A bit too tasty; if you eat the cheese by yourself, you will feel nauseated.
Next, Bakmi Abun in Pasar Baru. This one is my fave Bakmi since I was a kid. The place was not recommended, but the taste can erase the uncomfy atmosphere awhile, hehehe.

Then potato pasta at Sogo Foodhall. For IDR 15K, you can bring this pasta and heat it in the microwave. I love potato, so I bet you will like this.

Will upload more on the next post. See you!

2 comments:

  1. Bakmi Abun tuh yang masuk ke gang kecil di sebelah Bakmi Gang Kelinci bukan? Menurut gw sih agak not worth the price, mending Bakmi GM :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul sekali stel...tapi GM minyak babinya kurang, masi lebih byk di Abun, jadi lebih prefer Abun, hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!