2010/06/29

food festival in my stomach pt II


I dont know whether I have to say thanks or not to Magda. She introduce me to some restaurant that I've never visited before. Thanks for the chance, but sorry for my wallet, hahahaha. Hey you, just joking :) Welcoming Pizza eBirra with they thin yet tasteful pizza.



Next, Cuppa Coffee. Not recommended! I have no idea how come using a plastic cup is charged 1,5K and bring the food home charge 3,5K. And the coffee was full of ice instead of coffee. Never ever back to that place again.

Then Pondok Ikan Garang Asem at Ruko Inkopal Kelapa Gading.


I love the Ayam Penyet! Great chili taste and the service was fast, a very nice one...

This is Tuesday, but somehow I'm not that hurry waiting for Friday. Why oh why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!