2010/04/18

long long sleep on weekend

Happy for finally getting my hair cut and have an awesome sleep! It's hard to waking up on weekdays and not getting hasty after it. Waking up on this Sunday and all I could think was, 'ow, I need to wash my new tees and transferred photos from my digicam'...whoaaa what a day!
I still want to congratulate Balgies and Topik for getting married yesterday at Sunda Kelapa Mosque. So happy for both of you!



And in the night I was going out to Kelapa Gading Mall to satisfy my passion for eating baked potato and cheese from Wendy's. I'm lucky not to throwing out the camera from my bag, so I managed to capture few pics of Dewi Dewi live show in MKG 5 :)


Happy Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!