2010/04/11

food temptation

One thing that is hard to resist when your office operates on top of the mall is the food temptation. I already finished my lunch when Jenny said she wants to eat at the Chopstick. And as you all have guessed, I ended up at Chopstick with Jenny and Silvi *sigh sigh sigh*.





The reviews? Well, because Pancious Pancake is located in Plaza Indonesia I choose Pancious for the same pricing rate rather than Chopstick. But I think Silvi likes to eat there again since she said the cook is handsome and still young, hehehe.


2 comments:

  1. huh apa2an ini blog isinya makanan2 yg menggiurkan, resiko kerja di pi ya bu hahahaha..
    harusnya nama blognya benfoodfany hahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi..yah gitu deh ri..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!