2009/11/06

this is why I'm fat :)

Attending sofware event at Intercontinental, almost having 2 bowls of chicken soto cause of its taste is oh so oishi :) But finally I manage not to take the 2nd bowl, hahaha. Great self control on this soto, but failed on coconut ice. I take 2 full portion of it *sigh*.
Ngeceng dulu ahh~~~~

Sayangnya yg ambil gambar sambil ketawa jadi blur de T.T Masih untung difotoin :p
And this is teh tarik ala fany, hihihi. Susu di Intercon lebih berasa dibanding waktu di Aryaduta, jadi 'tarik'nya berasa lebih nampol, hehehe.


Nah klo cheese cake ini, I vote for Aryaduta's. Intercon punya kejunya ga terlalu berasa keju :D


Gila yah klo lagi laper ngeliat ini jadi tambah buas :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!