2011/03/31

quick updates from last week training


Just passed a very overloaded training last week in Singapore. All I can think of is shopping, shopping, and shopping. Dont get me wrong when I say I love shopping a bit too much, it doesn't mean I am awfully rich. It's just that I love good clothes, bag, shoes, and for me shopping is also a stress relieve. More relieved than eating a good food.
I'd rather eat an ordinary food to save some bucks buying a good fashion stuff. But since I'm staying at Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore last week with a free breakfast at The Line, then I manage to eat a King-tasty food in the morning, quite Prince-y food for lunch, lousy one for dinner.
The training makes my brain that hasn't been used to think for more than 2 years overloaded. And when weekend comes, all I can do is sleep. Wake up, wash dirty clothes, eat, sleep, repeat from the beginning til Monday comes.
And the worst part is, I bring my camera everyday but only manage to snap some pics in Friday. What a busy week.






Tomorrow is Friday! Yessshhhhaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!