2011/03/11

just in.

Hey you! 
I feel so excited these days knowing that my boss allowed me to go training to Singapore for 5 days. I know for some of you Singapore is not that exciting, but somehow I miss freedom trip in a safe country like Singapore. I am going to book Meryl and Saput's schedule on Sunday evening, hopefully I'm succeed :) I already have my shopping list and quite scared after that knowing how lame my self control is. 
Despite of this excitement, I also have a very good tools for hair, pls welcoming my Goody spin pin and modern up do, fresh from NYC, brought by my colleague Depi, hehehe.


The spin pin is very useful and won't ruin your hair unlike the modern up do. I haven't found the right way to use the modern up do, sigh. 
Warm welcome to the weekend breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!