2010/03/06

some me time that I have to endure

I need my super lazy time soon...hopefully I'm officially had it on April. Let this Feb-March be my busiest months in the beginning of the year. I always love the effect of mascara, black eye shadow and black eyeliner to my eyes, but sadly I always ended up doing nothing to it *sigh*. I must use my mascara soon and more often since I've open it in Feb and the life time is just only six months away.

I hate the insomnia virus that affect me this week. Gosh I need to give extra care to my puffy eyes. But I guess mascara and eyeliner will lessen the puffiness :)

2 comments:

  1. ga bs dpercaya deh loe ada insomnia o_O mengingat jam tidur loe yang selalu teratur itu........

    eh klo lg berkantong mata tu satu aja pantangannya: jgn pake eyeliner di garis bawah mata. itu memperjelas kantong matanya. pake concealer akan lebih baik. skrg banyak kok concealer yang ringan, jadi ga terlalu keliatan kayak pake make up berlebihan jg. kmrn ini gw baru beliin tmen gw soalnya, merek the face shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..iya dulu tuh teratur bgt bobonya, tp skrg tiap mau tidur selalu kepikiran macem2 yg bikin gw tuh ga bisa langsung tidur pules...
    brp-an tuh nez concealernya? menutup dark circle dgn sempurna ga? online dong ym lo...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!