2010/03/15

refusal on giving all


I need a workout soon, and a hair cut. I found that the more girly you've become, the more me time you need. Sigh sigh sigh. But hey the good thing was the self satisfaction you get once you've able to wear those sexy tee or dress, with a nice hair and make up, well in a short way you can say nice hair + nice make up + nice dress equals to self confidence and positive mind :)
Going out with mates from SanUr on Saturday, so happy laughing at ourselves years ago :p



The code for tomorrow will be:
If my bf is working in this holiday,
then get yourself a haircut
go on with a quick trip to the mall with your new hair
else
If your bf isn't working
then have a quality time together, yippie!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!