2010/02/27

run away


Fitting room will always be my favorite spot. It can provide you not only with a huge number of dresses, tops, etc but also uncountable great angle in its giant mirror. Zara fitting room's has the best lightning effect in my expedition so far :p But this time I was in the F21, trying to add a dress collection in my wardrobe :)

And this one my second nude shoes I had purchase month ago:


The shoes is quite comfy to standing up until hours but not so comfy to walk in, because the sling back is a bit hurtful. But I believe as time goes by this shoes will be my favorite shoes replacing the broken black I'm using for work every day.

6 comments:

  1. fan itu sepatu merk apa?
    charles and keith abis big sale loh gw beli 3 sendal (1 buat mom) dan paling mahal 170 rb

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVB stel..gw lg mencoba merk lain selain CK, soalnya spatu gw 80% CK smua, hehehhe
    yes I know CK lagi sale gila2an, tp habis blanja EVB setengah jeti ya ga brani gw masuk store CK, takut kalap :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup but a bit too sexy for parents opinion? yeah but I don't care anyway :p
    sepatunya gimana?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sepatunya bagus :D tp tinggi banget fan.. klo gw mah ga bisa pake, aja.. takut jatoh. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...ga terlalu tinggi si nez, soalnya ketolong platform depannya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!