2010/02/14

late post on sunday nite

Yesterday Kored spent a nite at my bf house, so finally after a very long long time I'm able to get all of the photos from his camera :) I'll post the photos soon once I've done resize it. Thanks God I still get hang bao from my cousins who's already married, I'm going to spend it to another tees, hehehe. Dinner at Pancious at Saturday nite, then watching Valentine's day. Ashton Kutcher is totally handsome. Lautner? not that gorgeus :p Anyway Pancious not only having a very delicious burger, but also having the best fettucini in town! Try the fettucini mushroom, it's totally addictive.





Sorry for the bad quality pics, taken with my mobile phone. Happy Valentine's day all! And Happy Lunar New Year, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!