2010/08/17

opening a brand new foresight


What's the importance of being married? I'm thinking about it most likely these days. My mom just left the house for taking care of Rescha in one month and I feel like my house is a mess and taking care of it is damn exhausting. I imagining living in a house with my future husband and working and later on having a baby, oh !^%$@&!%!?#^%!*.
I guess I'm still craving on hedonism so I dont feel like I'm mature enough to get married. Not on next year. And the next year after it's also a question mark.
Anyway I post about marriage life because my friend told me she wants to have her wedding bouquet flower to be dried off and placed in a frame like this photo below:

Two millions rupiahs for that thing. If my future husband say yes then I guess I'm on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your comments are highly appreciated!